The Fennimore Area Chamber of Commerce will host a new event in 2016. A Flea Market will be held on Saturday, July 30, 2016, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The booth fee is $25 for a 12 x 20 foot area.
Download the 2016 Flea Market Registration Form
Registration forms should be returned with the payment no later than June 30, 2016 by sending to Fennimore Area Chamber of Commerce, 850 Lincoln Avenue, Fennimore, WI 53809. Space is limited and is filled on a first come basis.
Other events going on in Fennimore that day include the Annual Fennimore Jr Fair at the Fennimore High School and the Derek Lendosky Ball Tournament at the ball diamonds.
Rules and Regulations
- All booths are first come – first served
- All booth fees are non-refundable
- Vendor set-up is Saturday, July 30 starting at 7 am.
- Flea Market Hours are July 30 from 9 am to 4 pm. Vendor traffic is not permitted in the flea market during these times.
- Booth size is 12′ x 20′
- Booth fee is $25.00
- Inappropriate behavior or actions by booth holders will not be tolerated. Vendor will be asked to leave area immediately.
- Flea Market located downtown on 8th St. between Memorial Park and Children’s Clothesline and in the parking lot located behind Children’s Clothesline and The Hilltop. Spaces will be marked.
For more information, please contact the Promotions Coordinator’s office, 608-822-3599, email@example.com, or contact Karla Witzig 608-822-6100 or 608-822-5418 or firstname.lastname@example.org.