The City of Fennimore Public Works crews are busy year round.
- maintaining the city streets, properties, and municipal buildings
- garbage and recycling collections
- operating the recycling facility
- designing and constructing new streets and utilities
- maintaining water and electric service for all City customers
- operating and maintaining the electric diesel plant and substations
- operating the city wastewater treatment plant and maintaining sewer mains
- maintaining the city cemetery
Director of Public Works
860 Lincoln Avenue
Fennimore, WI, 53809
Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
After Hours emergency phone – Streets Dept: 608-988-6370
Water & Electric Foreman
After Hours emergency phone – Electric and Water: 608-988-6399
Waste Water Treatment Foreman
After Hours emergency phone – Wastewater: 608-988-6400
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.