RV Camping is available at the RV Parking Area of Oakwood Nature Park located just off U.S. Hwy 18 East on N Bronson Boulevard. The 45 acre Nature Park is open to the public free of charge and features native trees and wildflowers and more than 3 miles of walking trails.
- Overnight RV camper fee is $10 per day. A self registration system is available on the premises.
- Accommodates RVs up to 36 ft. in length
- Water available at restroom (approximately 400 ft.)
- Electric services include electric service for 5 RV spaces. Each hookup offers three receptacles
- One 50 amp (220 service)
- One 30 amp (110/single service)
- One 20 amp (110/single service)
- All trash and recyclables shall be disposed of in the appropriate containers.
- Waste dumping available at wastewater treatment plant located on HWY 61 South.
- Available 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday – Friday and 7 a.m. – 11 a.m. Saturday & Sunday. Fresh water is also available at that location.
- Sorry – Tent Camping is prohibited. Campfires allowed in designated areas only.
- Map to Oakwood Nature Park
Although advance reservations are not required, to guarantee a parking space, individuals are welcome to make advance reservations. Contact the Fennimore City Office, 860 Lincoln Avenue, Fennimore, WI 53809 or call 608-822-6119.
We welcome you to our park facilities; we hope you enjoy your stay!